Christmas adventure

Ok, This is my first night in my own room, I'm soo exited!, Ok teddy its your first night too!, night mom!,Zzzz, the star shines in midnight, its glowed & and twinkled *jingles jingles*, Teddy look! a mysterious man in the sky!?, Giving presents!, Could it be!?, Its santa its santa! its santa!, mum dad look! its santa its santa!,And its snowing!,mum dad!?,Teddy do you hear that!?,HO! HO! HO!,Santa!?,O Hello,Did u bring my presents?,of course my dear boy,but dont look inside!,Alright,so o so is it true? do u really have a workshop and a sled and flying deers?, Yes yes what makes u think i dont have a workshop and flying deers?,My big brother scott, Oh well have ur brother scott been good  today? ,yes but santa last year u gave me nothing and u didn't eat the cookies i gave u?,Oh yes last year.... well i'm very sorry to say this but my workshop is in big trouble!,What kind of trouble!?,well let me tell u a story,about 2 years ago.. wait 2 years or 5 years? yep 3 years ago i had this very very sweet kind elf named tony,he was a very calm elf but about 1 week later tony,new he can do better so he Quit hes job and decided to become me santa me!,but the others didn't agree 2 years later well he gone missing it was an unsolved mystery,so can u help me zack?,i can but i'm just zack why did u choose me?,well i've heard about u ur the sweetest one on my nice list!,really!!??,shhhhhh shh shh i dont want ur neighbours to wake up and the might see me!,what happens when they all see u,i won't exist anymore too thats why theres a story about me,soo how can i help?,Come on! lets not try to wake up ur family,Woah! is that ur sled!,yep i think everyone likes the sled,come on now lets not get late for tony the elfs's presents i mean the others presents,Ok!.......,Welcome to my workshop zack!,Santa ur late! come on tony will get mad!,yes of course,huh but why are u working tony i tought u said he gone missing!?,the thing is he's taken my job sorry i didn't tell yo that chase,its zack why did u forget my name?,Oh sorry i don't want tony hearing that name,ur he's enemy!,why!?,

Komentar