Travel Writing (Kak Anne's Workshop)


Out of all the activities in this term which were..

1. Multilateral
2. Juru rupa
3. Mobile videography
4. Travel writing

I liked travel writing best. We had to write about our travel experiences. Mine was about going to Mount Titlis, I was a bit confused at first, So i just looked at my travel pictures and found the words. And i must say it was pleasant. This workshop had opened my eyes of how writing is fun too.

I love writing now because of this workshop. I wish there will be more writing activities, Because if there were? I would sign up right away!.
Even if we this term was short. I still had lots of fun doing all the activities and making new friends. And hopefully this Corona virus pandemic would be over soon so i could see my friends again :)




Komentar