My spectacular snow experience on Mount Titlis


A fine day in Lucerne, Switzerland, May, 2018

My parents woke me up saying " Wake up, sweetie we are going to Mount Titlis today! They also told me that on Mount Titlis there is snow. I was very much excited I mean, I was about to see snow for the first time like, that's crazy!. We got there by bus, the ride was surprisingly short, it was about a 49 minute ride from Lucerne to Mount Titlis.


When we got to Mount Titlis, an incredible view of the mountains greeted us, I was so excited to touch snow for the first time! Until we got out of the bus and we realised that we had to buy tickets for the ski lift, we had to queue for the tickets to ride the ski lift for SO long, I was so cranky 
so my father bought us some hot chocolate which made my mood a bit better.


look at this view!
                                                                  
Finally after waiting for hours, it was our turn to ride the ski lift. Sadly, the ski lift was an indoor ski lift, kinda like an elevator, although I was disappointed I was still happy to see the breathtaking view from inside the ski lift!.

Here's a cute pic of my mother and father on the ski lift :)
                                   

After the best ride of my life, we were finally on top of Mount Titlis! Before i actually touched the snow we had a little picnic, and do you know what my dad packed for our lunch? Fricking rendang.
We ate rendang on top of Mount Titlis, wow we are so Indonesian, after our delicious lunch, we touched snow for the first time! It felt cold and wet and it kinda felt like I was walking on slushy.


We made snow angels, we had snowball fights and we tried to make a snowman but the snow was too wet and cold for my tiny hands too handle. By the way nobody was skiing which was a bit disappointing.
Also I wanna mention something a bit weird. While I was playing with the snow, I ATE some of the snow, and some of the snow that I ate was probably stepped on, but that's okay, hey my sister was eating snow too you know.



I saw some people sliding down the hill of snow, and I wanted to do it too, so I climbed on the hill of snow and it was a bit tricky. I reached the top of the hill and sat my butt on the cold, wet snow and slid down the hill, it was fun but it made my pants  cold and wet. My hands were numb because of                       the cold and wet snow and did I mention that the snow was cold and wet.


that's me :3
                                                                      


       My first snow experience was beyond spectacular, and I hope to visit Mount Titlis again.
Thank you to whoever is reading this :)

  Bye - bye Mount Titlis!
                                                           

Komentar